Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Stereo Types"



Up and coming rapper Sam Adams is breaking the glass ceiling of music stereotypes.  The 22- year –old rapper Sam Adams isn’t from the background you would expect of a rapper. As a kid he went to private schools and eventually boarding school. He attended Trinity College and played on the soccer team there. He surprised everyone with his good rap music and even better sales numbers.  Via facebook and youtube (where his “I hate college (remix)” video has over one million views) he gained a large fan following. Now, all the major record labels are after him and he’s traveling and touring to perform all over the country, but his main goal is to keep a cool head. He says, “I’m not going to lose my head or get conceited. I’m still the same dude I always was in Cambridge.”
Sources:


ask.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment